Microsoft SharePoint Server and Commerce Server – Better Together!
With the recent resurgence of eCommerce, the ability for companies to sell products online and through multiple channels has become increasingly critical. As companies look to build or refurbish their eCommerce capabilities, having the capability to sell online is rarely enough to keep up with the sophisticated eCommerce world. Mobile web, robust content management, and multi-language sites are costly and time-consuming capabilities to incorporate into an eCommerce strategy. Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 provides an incredible foundation with which to build a world-class eCommerce solution. In this Webinar, we will show you how SharePoint Commerce Services can provide you with the tools to quickly and easily address fundamental gaps in eCommerce that companies typically face right out of the gate. To watch the on-demand Webinar, click here.
- What is new in Commerce Server 2009
- What is SharePoint 2010
- How they are better together
- When SharePoint Commerce Services makes sense
- Volume Licensing Optimization
- Jesus Salazar, Senior Manager with Credera
- Joshua Grear, Architect with Credera
- Lane Shelton, EVP with Softmart
- Vince Allison, Strategic Microsoft Specialist